About FHA Home Loans
FHA loans are insured by a department of the Federal government known as the Federal Housing Administration. The FHA loan program is very popular with borrowers seeking to purchase a home with little down payment or with the help of a co-borrower.
- FHA - 620+ NO OVERLAYS!!! Follow DU
- FHA - 620+ FICO for Purchase, and Rate and Term Refinance or Cash Out Refinance
- FHA - 620+ No DTI CAP - Follow AUS Findings!!!
- FHA - 620+ - NO Minimum Credit History or Trades with AUS Approval!
- FHA - 620 - No VOR Unless Required by DU Findings!
- FHA -Transfer appraisals from ANY lender/AMC OK!
- FHA - Collections – Follow HUD Guides
- FHA - Mortgage Lates OK if AUS Approved!!!
- FHA - Non-Occupant co-signers - No Fico Score OK
- FHA - Rental Income on 2 units - First Time Home Byers OK
- FHA - STREAMLINE - 620 Minimum
- NO Employment verification
- NO Employment listed on the 1003
- NO appraisal required